There was a time when pub quizzes normally befell in pubs – however proper now, that’s not an possibility so issues have gotten virtual.
As we’re all now in a barely completely different swing of issues, it’s develop into extraordinarily well-liked of a night (or within the day, we’re not judging you) to organise a virtual pub quiz on your favorite video chat. Whether or not it’s Google Hangouts, Zoom, Skype, Home Get together or Fb Messenger, the sound of quizzing and laughter is at the moment reverberating across the web because the gray matter is flexed and enjoyable had.
However for each quiz, there have to be a quizmaster – and for each quizmaster, there have to be questions!
So, whether it is your flip to host the quiz, please, don’t panic. We’re right here for you with a common knowledge quiz (and answers) that can get the celebration began wherever you’re internet hosting your occasion.
Under are a lot of classes of questions from TV, music and movie to meals and drink, geography and sport (and loads in between). If you need extra questions from a class, all you’ve to do is click on by to the corresponding quiz. The end result, quiz pleasure for many, many quizzes for a very long time to come.
Completely happy quizzing.
General knowledge questions and answers
- The tallest constructing on the earth is positioned during which metropolis?
- Which 12 months was the unique Toy Story movie launched within the US?
- Identify the present UK Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Which movie was the primary to be recognised as a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Identify the longest river within the UK.
- What’s the capital metropolis of New Zealand?
- Which three nations will co-host the Males’s 2026 FIFA World Cup?
- Full this well-known line from an iconic Queen track: “I see a little bit silhouetto of a person, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the ________?”
- By which 12 months was the favored online game Fortnite first launched?
- We’re all lacking a cool IPA within the pub – what does the acronym stand for?
- What number of hearts does an octopus have?
- Which nation’s flag includes a pink maple leaf?
- Which former US first girl wrote a memoir-turned-Netflix documentary known as Changing into?
- By which 12 months did Twitter launch?
- What number of youngsters does Queen Elizabeth have?
- Dubai (Burj Khalifa)
- Rishi Sunak
- Iron Man
- River Severn
- Canada, USA, Mexico
- India Pale Ale
- Michelle Obama
- 4 – Charles, Andrew, Anne and Edward
TV quiz questions and answers
- What’s Postman Pat’s surname?
- In what 12 months did Channel 5 launch within the UK?
- Of what’s the sci-fi present Torchwood an anagram?
- Which present is Frasier a spin-off from?
- What was the identify of the tower block the place Del Boy and Rodney Trotter lived in Solely Fools and Horses?
- Gillian Anderson performs a therapist during which hit Netflix present?
- What’s the identify of the fictional borough of Melbourne the place Australian cleaning soap Neighbours is about?
- EastEnders started broadcasting on BBC1 during which 12 months?
- Who’s the longest serving presenter of the BBC youngsters’s present Blue Peter?
- What’s the identify of Mackenzie Criminal’s character in sitcom The Workplace?
- Physician Who
- Nelson Mandela Home
- Intercourse Schooling
- John Noakes (12 years from 1965-1978)
- Gareth Keenan
Extra TV quiz questions and answers
There appears to be a difficulty with the quiz, please strive once more.
Movie quiz questions and answers
- Which British actor performs Alfred Pennyworth in Joker (2019)?
- What’s the identify of John Goodman’s character in The Huge Lebowski?
- Which color capsule does Neo swallow in The Matrix?
- Identify the composer behind the soundtracks of The Lion King, Inception and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Which 2014 Seth Rogan movie brought about the North Korean authorities to threaten motion towards the USA?
- What kind of automotive does Doc Brown use as a time machine in Again To The Future?
- Which Disaster star makes a cameo in Deadpool 2 as Peter?
- Which husband-wife duo starred in 2018’s horror movie A Quiet Place?
- Which 2019 movie received the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Movie this 12 months?
- What does Bridget Jones identify her child within the movie sequence’s third instalment?
- Douglas Hodge
- Walter Sobchak
- Hanz Zimmer
- The Interview
- Rob Delaney
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
Extra movie quiz questions and answers
Sport quiz questions and answers
- Which metropolis will host the 2028 Olympic Video games?
- What number of targets did England rating (excluding penalty shoot-outs) on the Mens’ 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- Ben Stokes impressed England’s 2019 Cricket World Cup closing victory over New Zealand – who scored the second-highest variety of runs within the match for England?
- What number of completely different groups have received the Premier League for the reason that begin of the inaugural season in 1992/93?
- In tennis, who has received extra Ladies’s Singles Grand Slam titles – Martina Navratilova or Serena Williams?
- What rating did cricketing legend Don Bradman common as a batsman throughout his profession?
- At which venue is the British Grand Prix held?
- What number of horses are on every group in a polo match?
- The place is the US Masters golf event held?
- Which European metropolis hosted the 1936 Summer time Olympics?
- Los Angeles
- Jos Buttler
- Six (Man Utd, Man Metropolis, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Blackburn)
- Serena Williams
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
Extra sport quiz questions and answers
Music quiz questions and answers
- Noel and Liam Gallagher from Oasis have an older brother, what’s his identify?
- Identify the track and the artist for the next lyric: “Possibly I’m silly, perhaps I’m blind, pondering I can see by this and see what’s behind”
- Matt Goss, Luke Goss and Craig Logan made up which band?
- In what 12 months did The Beatles cut up up?
- What nationality is pop famous person Justin Bieber?
- Full this Spice Women lyric: “When you wanna be my [BLANK], you gotta get with my associates”
- God Solely Is aware of was a 1966 hit for which American band?
- Gary and Martin Kemp had been in what band?
- In what decade was pop icon Madonna born?
- Which two nation singers famously sang collectively on 1983 track Islands within the Stream?
- Paul Gallagher
- Human by Rag’n’Bone Man
- Lover (from the track Wannabe)
- The Seaside Boys
- Spandau Ballet
- 150s (1958)
- Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
Extra music quiz questions and answers
Meals and Drink quiz questions and answers
- Identify the most well liked chilli pepper on the earth.
- Which delicate drink is often related to Scotland?
- In accordance to McDonalds’ official web site, what number of energy does a daily Huge Mac include? (Settle for to the closest 10)
- What are the 2 most important substances of a Darkish and Stormy cocktail?
- Identify the 2019 winner of the Nice British Bake Off.
- Gouda is a well-liked cheese originating from which nation?
- A screwdriver cocktail is orange juice, ice and which spirit?
- Which southern Italian metropolis is normally credited because the birthplace of the pizza?
- What quantity is present in reference to their varieties on Heinz merchandise?
- Pret a Manger is a well-liked sandwich chain within the UK, however what does the French identify imply in English?
- Carolina Reaper
- Darkish rum, Ginger Beer
- David (Atherton)
- The Netherlands
- Prepared to eat
Extra meals and drink quiz questions and answers
Geography quiz questions and answers
- What’s the largest landlocked nation on the earth by measurement?
- Which US state was Donald Trump born in?
- When you accomplished the Three Peaks problem, which three UK mountains would you’ve climbed?
- Which UK metropolis is located additional west – Bristol or Edinburgh?
- What number of nations are there within the area of Europe? (Recognised by the United Nations)
- What’s the capital of Finland?
- What’s the forex of Vietnam?
- What language is spoken in Brazil?
- What do the French name the English Channel?
- What number of everlasting members are there on the UN safety council?
- New York
- Ben Nevis, Snowdon, Scafell Pike
- Vietnamese dong
- la Manche
- 5: China, France, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, United States
Extra geography quiz questions and answers
Straightforward quiz questions and answers
- What’s the capital of Germany?
- What temperature centigrade does water boil at?
- What firm can be the identify of one of many longest rivers on the earth?
- What within the animal kingdom is a doe?
- What’s the tallest mountain on the earth?
- What number of centimetres in a metre
- What language is spoken in Norway?
- What’s the busiest airport in Britain known as?
- Who’s subsequent in line to the British throne after Queen Elizabeth II
- What quantity is a baker’s dozen?
- 100 levels centigrade
- A feminine deer
- Mount Everest
- London Heathrow
- Prince Charles
Simpler pub quiz questions and answers
Comedy quiz questions and answers
- The six most important stars of Buddies appeared in all 236 episodes. Who’s the following most common character to seem within the present?
- By which 12 months did the unique UK model of The Workplace air?
- What was legendary comedy actor Oliver Hardy’s actual first identify at start?
- What’s Sheldon Cooper’s one-word catchphrase in The Huge Bang Principle?
- Identify the 5 substances demanded by one in all Basil Fawlty’s company to make the notorious Waldorf Salad.
- Full the identify of the traditional British sitcom: Steptoe and [blank]
- Who performed the Prime Minister, Jim Hacker, in Sure, Prime Minister?
- What was the identify of Ronnie Barker’s character in Open All Hours?
- Who performs comedy character Alan Partridge?
- Identify the characters performed by David Mitchell and Robert Webb in Peep Present
- Gunther (151 episodes)
- Celery, apple, walnuts, grapes, mayonnaise
- Paul Eddington
- Albert Arkwright, normally identified simply as Arkwright
- Steve Coogan
- Mark Corrigan and Jeremy Usborne
Extra sitcom quiz questions and answers
Arduous quiz questions and answers
- Gordon Sumner is the actual identify of what well-known British musician?
- What’s the capital of Barbados?
- Glossectomy is the elimination of all of or a part of which physique half?
- What was the primary single to be launched by the band Oasis?
- Geoff Hurst famously scored a hatrick in England’s 4-2 win over West Germany within the 1966 World Cup closing. Who scored the opposite aim for England?
- The tongue
- Martin Peters
Extra arduous pub quiz questions and answers
Household quiz questions and answers
- What number of sides does a hexagon have?
- What color are most buses in London?
- What’s the identify of the speaking snowman in Disney’s Frozen?
- What do the wheel’s on the bus do within the track?
- What’s taller, an elephant or a giraffe?
- Go spherical and spherical
- A giraffe (they’re the tallest animal and can develop up to almost six metres tall!)
Extra younger youngsters’s household pub quiz query’s and answers
Literature quiz questions and answers
- What was the working title of Margaret Mitchell’s traditional 1936 novel Gone With the Wind?
- Which Stephen King novel takes place largely within the fictional Overlook Lodge?
- What do Lord of the Rings creator J.R.R. Tolkien’s initials stand for?
- What’s the best-selling novel of all time?
- Who authored The Starvation Video games ebook sequence?
- Ba! Ba! Black Sheep
- The Shining
- John Ronald Reuel
- Don Quixote
- Suzanne Collins
Extra literature quiz questions and answers
Science quiz questions and answers
- Which planet is nearest the solar?
- What a part of a plant conducts photosynthesis?
- What number of parts are within the periodic desk?
- The place is the smallest bone within the human physique positioned?
- What number of hearts does an octopus have?
Extra science quiz questions and answers
Expertise quiz questions and answers
- With over 222 million models bought, what’s Apple’s highest-selling iPhone mannequin?
- By which 12 months was the Microsoft XP working system launched?
- Elon Musk is the CEO of which international model.
- What does GIF stand for?
- By which 12 months was the Nintendo 64 launched in Europe?
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Graphics Interchange Format
Extra expertise pub quiz
2000s music quiz questions and answers
- Which singer had 2007’s best-selling album, Again to Black?
- Duo Gnarles Barkley had an enormous hit in 2006 with Loopy, however what’s the identify of the singer?
- Women Aloud launched their first single in 2002, Sound of the Underground. Identify all of the members.
- Which American rapper launched The School Dropout in 2004?
- By which 12 months did Taylor Swift launch her debut single, Love Story?
- Amy Winehouse
- CeeLo Inexperienced
- Cheryl, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh
- Kanye West
Extra 2000s music pub quiz
90s music quiz questions and answers
- How many individuals attended the Knebworth Oasis concert events over a weekend in 1996?
- Who’s the lead singer of Pulp?
- Identify Britney Spears first album launched in 1999
- Who’s the previous drummer of Nirvana who fronts the Foo Fighters?
- Who had successful with MMMBop in April 1997?
- Jarvis Cocker
- … Child One Extra Time
- Dave Grohl
Extra 90s music pub quiz
80s music quiz questions and answers
- Eye of the Tiger is from the soundtrack of which 80s movie?
- Which Frankie Goes to Hollywood track was banned by the BBC?
- A 1987 primary hit by The Agency parodied which sci-fi present?
- Which 1980s band was the Rev Richard Cole part of?
- Which former Beatle had a primary hit with Stevie Surprise in 1982?
- Rocky III
- Loosen up
- Star Trek
- The Communards
- Paul McCartney
Extra 80s pub quiz
70s music quiz questions and answers
- Who was the lead singer of T Rex?
- Which youngsters’s characters well-known for residing on Wimbledon Frequent launched a number of novelty singles within the 70s
- What’s the first line of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody?
- John Denver’s Take Me House Nation Roads is about which US state?
- True or false: Lynyrd Skynyrd bought their identify from a strict faculty P.E. instructor?
- Marc Bolam
- The Wombles
- Is that this the actual life? Is that this simply fantasy?
- West Virginia
Extra 70s music pub quiz
60s music quiz questions and answers
- Davy Jones was a singer for which TV band?
- Dustin Hoffman movie The Graduate featured a soundtrack from which folk-rock duo?
- What was the identify of Cliff Richard’s backing group in the course of the 60s?
- What number of UK quantity ones did Elvis Presley have within the 60s?
- Which American singer-songwriter sang of falling right into a Ring Of Fireplace?
- The Monkees
- Simon and Garfunkel
- The Shadows
- Johnny Money
Extra 60s music pub quiz
Soaps quiz questions and answers
- By which fictional city is Coronation Avenue set in?
- Who shot Phil Mitchell in an iconic 2001 Eastenders storyline?
- Which iconic cleaning soap character misplaced his first spouse to electrocution by hair dryer?
- Which 12 months did the primary episode of Emmerdale Farm air?
- What’s the identify of Scott Drinkwell’s drag queen alter-ego in Hollyoaks?
- Lisa Shaw
- Ken Barlow
- Anita Tinkle
Extra soaps pub quiz
Netflix quiz questions and answers
- Identify the actress who performs the position of Eleven in Stranger Issues.
- Making A Assassin (season 1) was launched on Netflix during which 12 months?
- Which US state was Joe Unique a.ok.a. the Tiger King’s G.W. Zoo based mostly?
- What number of actresses performed the a part of Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown to this point (season 1, 2, 3)?
- Which former Physician Who star performed the position of a villain in Netflix Marvel sequence Jessica Jones?
- Millie Bobby Brown
- Two (Claire Foy, Olivia Coleman)
- David Tennant
Extra Netflix pub quiz
Physician Who quiz questions and answers
- What was the very first thing Christopher Eccleston’s Ninth Physician mentioned in NuWho’s first episode, Rose?
- Which actor performed the Physician the longest (repeatedly, not counting later cameos) within the TV sequence?
- In 2006’s Doomsday, what nation is Dangerous Wolf Bay in?
- How outdated was Matt Smith when he was solid in Physician Who?
- Which different alien race are the Sea Devils associated to?
- Tom Baker
- The Silurians
Extra full Physician Who quiz
Marvel quiz questions and answers
- What number of infinity stones are there?
- What was the primary movie to be launched within the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- What does the acronym S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for?
- Natasha Romanova is the actual identify of which superhero?
- What’s the highest-grossing Marvel film with out the phrase ‘Avengers’ within the title?
- Iron Man (2008)
- Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division
- Black Widow
- Black Panther
Click on for our full Marvel pub quiz
Sci Fi quiz questions and answers
- What’s the highest-grossing movie within the Alien franchise that includes the phrase ‘Alien’?
- Which well-known actor pulled out of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith when he found that non-union actors had been getting used?
- In Star Trek: The Authentic Collection, who was Captain within the pilot episode earlier than Captain Kirk?
- When the Physician first meets a younger Amy Pond after he crashes the TARDIS in her again backyard, what meals does he ask her for?
- What does the licence plate on the DeLorean say in Again To The Future?
- Alien: Covenant
- Gary Oldman (had agreed to be the voice of General Grievous)
- Captain Pike
Click on for our full Sci-Fi & Fantasy pub quiz
Harry Potter quiz questions and answers
- Identify Ron Weasley’s dad and mom.
- What place does Harry play on the Quidditch group?
- Who’s Fluffy?
- What’s the longest Harry Potter movie? (Non-extended variations)
- What’s the impact of the Obliviate spell?
- Molly and Arthur Weasley
- Three-headed canine
- Chamber of Secrets and techniques (161 minutes)
- Removes reminiscences
Click on for our full Harry Potter pub quiz
Disney quiz questions and answers
- Which movie was launched in UK cinemas first – Lion King or Toy Story?
- Christian Bale made his voice-acting debut during which animated Disney movie?
- What number of Pirates of the Caribbean movies have been launched?
- Pedro Pascal stars because the lead character during which unique Disney+ sequence?
- In Monsters Inc. what’s Sulley’s full identify?
- Lion King
- The Mandalorian
- James P. Sullivan
Click on for our full Disney pub quiz
James Bond quiz questions and answers
- What number of actors have performed the position of James Bond?
- What’s the high grossing James Bond movie to date?
- Which 12 months was Daniel Craig’s first Bond movie launched?
- Identify Christopher Lee’s villain character in The Man With The Golden Gun?
- Which well-known artist recorded the theme track for Goldeneye?
- 2006 (On line casino Royale)
- Francisco Scaramanga
- Tina Turner
Click on for our full James Bond pub quiz
Historical past quiz questions and answers
- Which 12 months did the Vietnam Struggle begin?
- Queen Elizabeth II is the longest reigning monarch of the UK, adopted by Queen Victoria – however who’s third?
- Which two homes had been concerned within the Struggle of the Roses?
- Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived – who was Henry VIII’s final spouse?
- Which 12 months did the European Union first introduce the Euro as forex?
- George III
- York, Lancaster
- Catherine Parr
Click on for our full Historical past pub quiz
Soccer quiz questions and answers
- Identify the three gamers who share a document for most Premier League pink playing cards (8).
- Which English Soccer League group holds the nickname The Cobblers?
- Who scored the quickest aim in Premier League historical past after simply 7.69 seconds?
- What’s the official identify of the unique FIFA World Cup trophy used between 1930 and 1970?
- What number of nations had been scheduled to host video games at Euro 2020 earlier than its postponement?
- Richard Dunne, Patrick Vieira, Duncan Ferguson
- Northampton City
- Shane Lengthy (for Southampton towards Watford in 2018/19)
- Jules Rimet
Click on for our full soccer pub quiz
Cricket quiz questions and answers
- Which county cricket membership does England star Jofra Archer play for?
- Which non-UK metropolis was Ben Stokes born in?
- What’s Joe Root’s ODI shirt quantity?
- Which England bowler earned the nickname ’The Burnley Categorical’?
- Was Alastair Cook dinner’s England Check batting common above or under 45?
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- James “Jimmy” Anderson
- Above (45.35)
Click on for our full cricket pub quiz
Tennis quiz questions and answers
- The 2019 Wimbledon closing between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic was determined by a tiebreaker – what number of video games had every participant received within the closing set prior to the tiebreaker?
- Who received the Australian Open Ladies’s Singles title in 2020?
- What number of Grand Slam titles has Andy Murray received?
- Rafael Nadal has received all 4 majors not less than as soon as in his profession – true or false?
- Who was the final American participant to win a gold medal within the Olympic Video games Males’s Singles event?
- Sofia Kenin
- Three (Wimbledon x2, US Open)
- Andre Agassi (1996)
Click on for our full tennis pub quiz
Golf quiz questions and answers
- Who received the 2019 US Open?
- Which European golfer sunk the long-lasting successful putt within the 2019 Solheim Cup?
- By which US state is the well-known Whistling Straits course?
- Who was the final winner of a males’s main not from the USA or Europe?
- What number of majors has Rory McIlroy received in his profession to this point?
- Gary Woodland
- Suzann Pettersen
- Jason Day (The Masters, 2015)
- 4 (PGA Championship x2, US Open, The Open)
Click on for our full golf pub quiz
Boxing quiz questions and answers
- By which spherical did Tyson Fury defeat Deontay Wilder of their second showdown?
- Carl Froch defeated which opponent at Wembley in 2014?
- Who did Anthony Joshua defeat in 2016 to declare the IBF Heavyweight title?
- Muhammed Ali was born during which US state?
- Who’s the No 1 pound-for-pound boxer on the earth in accordance to The Ring’s high 10 rankings?
- George Groves
- Charles Martin
- Canelo Alvarez
Click on for our full boxing pub quiz
Movie anagram quiz questions and answers
- beanbag mints
- frog had tooth
- poetic inn
- assume legion
- finish of mining
- Batman Begins
- The Godfather
- The Lion King
- Discovering Nemo
Click on for our full movie anagrams pub quiz
Solely Fools and Horses quiz questions and answers
- What’s the identify of the actor who performs Boycie?
- Who sang the Solely Fools and Horses theme track?
- In what space of London do the Trotter household dwell?
- What kind of van is Del’s well-known three-wheeler?
- In what 12 months did Solely Fools and Horses first air on British TV?
- John Challis
- John Sullivan (creator of the present)
Click on for our full Solely Fools and Horses pub quiz
Artwork quiz questions and answers
- Which artist painted the Mona Lisa?
- Café Terrace at Evening is an 1888 oil portray by which Dutch grasp?
- The place is the unique Starry Evening by Vincent Van Gogh housed?
- By which century did Rembrandt dwell?
- In what decade was celebrated artist Tracy Emin born?
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Museum of Fashionable Artwork, New York
Click on for our full Artwork pub quiz
Capital cities quiz questions and answers
- What’s the capital of Bulgaria?
- What’s the capital of New Zealand?
- Beirut is the capital of which nation?
- What’s the capital of Canada?
- Hanoi is the capital of which nation?
Click on for our full capital cities pub quiz
True or False quiz questions and answers
- Canada has the most important shoreline of any nation on the earth – True or false?
- The Prime Minister of Nice Britain has to be a sitting Member of Parliament. True or false?
- Michael Caine’s actual identify is Reginald Dwight. True or false?
- The Second World Struggle began in 1935. True or false?
- Netflix started as a DVD rental service. True or false?
- False. That’s Elton John. Michael Caine’s actual identify is Maurice Micklewhite.
- False. It began in 1939/
Click on for our full true or false pub quiz
The Crown quiz questions and answers
- Identify all of the actresses who’ve portrayed Princess Margaret in The Crown to this point.
- In The Crown sequence three, Prince Philip meets with the Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969. Identify all three astronauts in query.
- By which Welsh city did a younger Prince Charles study Welsh?
- To the closest day, what number of days in whole with Elizabeth’s uncle reign as Edward VIII earlier than he abdicated?
- Who performed Prime Minister Anthony Eden in The Crown?
- Vanessa Kirby and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins.
- Jeremy Northam.
Take a look at our full The Crown pub quiz
Buddies quiz questions and answers
- Which two books do Joey and Rachel swap in season 3’s ‘The One The place Monica and Richard Are Simply Buddies’?
- Which sitcom makes Joey homesick for America in ‘The One with Ross’s Marriage ceremony’?
- What’s the identify of Phoebe’s elusive roommate whom he by no means meet?
- What are the names of Frank and Alice’s triplets?
- Who performs Phoebe’s long-lost father in season 5’s ‘The One With Joey’s Bag’?
- Little Ladies and The Shining
- Chandler, Lesley and Frank Jr. Jr.
- Bob Balaban
Take a look at our full Buddies pub quiz
Stranger Issues quiz questions and answers
- What was Stranger Issues’ unique working title?
- Who performed Dr. Brenner?
- What was the identify of Hopper’s daughter?
- What’s the full identify of Eleven’s mom?
- What does Hopper say mornings are for?
- Terry Ives
- Matthew Modine
- Espresso and contemplation
Take a look at our full Stranger Issues pub quiz
Star Wars quiz questions and answers
- What character is performed by Oscar Isaac within the sequel trilogy?
- Admiral Ackbar belongs to what species?
- The showrunners of which mega TV sequence reportedly walked away from a deliberate Star Wars trilogy?
- What’s the identify of the highest secret order given by Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith, calling for all Jedi leaders to be killed?
- What kind of creature does Luke Skywalker struggle beneath Jabba the Hutt’s throne in Return of the Jedi?
- Poe Dameron
- Mon Calamari
- Sport of Thrones
- Order 66
- A Rancor
Take a look at our full Star Wars pub quiz
The Simpsons quiz questions and answers
- Who created The Simpsons?
- What number of seasons of the Simpsons are there?
- What’s Homer’s catchphrase?
- What number of fingers do Simpsons characters have?
- What instrument does Lisa Simpson play?
- Matt Groening
Take a look at our full Simpsons pub quiz
Sport of Thrones quiz questions and answers
- Identify the actor who performs Jon Snow?
- What number of seasons in whole are there of Sport of Thrones?
- What US premium cable community made Sport of Thrones?
- ‘All males should die’ interprets as what time period in Excessive Valyrian?
- What’s the ancestral dwelling of the Lannister household?
- Package Harington
- Valar morghulis
- Casterly Rock
Take a look at our full Sport of Thrones pub quiz
Breaking Dangerous quiz questions and answers
- By which New Mexico metropolis is Breaking Dangerous set?
- Identify the actor who performs Walter White?
- Which character is nicknamed Cap’n Cook dinner within the pilot episode?
- Which particular type of most cancers is Walt identified with?
- What color shirt is Walt carrying within the iconic desert scene the place he’s pointing a gun carrying his white underwear?
- Bryan Cranston
- Jesse Pinkman
- Lung most cancers
Click on for our full Breaking Dangerous pub quiz
Peaky Blinders quiz questions and answers
- Identify Tommy Shelby’s solely sister.
- Which warfare have the Peaky Blinders returned from in season 1?
- Which space of Birmingham is the present set?
- The disappearance of which gadgets prompts Inspector Campbell to go to the Peaky Blinders within the first place?
- What does the slang time period ‘Tokyo’ refer to in Peaky Blinders?
- Ada Shelby
- World Struggle I
- Small Heath
Click on for our full Peaky Blinders pub quiz
Motion film quiz questions and answers
- What number of actors have performed James Bond?
- What’s the principle character in Die Arduous known as?
- What causes John Wick to return to his outdated lifetime of crime in John Wick?
- Who performs John J Rambo in Rambo?
- What iconic weapon does the Bride use in Kill Invoice?
- John McClane
- His canine’s homicide
- Sylvester Stallone
- Samurai sword/katana
Click on for our full motion film pub quiz
EastEnders quiz questions and answers
- What’s Little Mo’s baby that she shared with Trevor Morgan known as?
- Who’s the daddy of Lexi Pearce?
- How did Roxy and Ronnie die?
- What are the names of the 2 EastEnders creators?
- Who spoke the primary ever line in EastEnders and what did they are saying?
- Freddie Slater
- Ben Mitchell
- They each drowned on Roxy’s wedding ceremony within the lodge pool on New Yr’s Day
- Julia Smith and Tony Holland
- Den – “Stinks in right here, dunnit?”
Click on for our full EastEnders pub quiz
Emmerdale quiz questions and answers
- What 12 months was the primary ever episode broadcast?
- Which household contains Zak, Charity and Marlon?
- What was the occupation of Zoe Tate?
- Which Spice Lady has appeared as an additional within the present?
- Which household had been featured most prominently when the cleaning soap started?
- The Dingles
- Mel B
- The Sugdens
Click on for our full Emmerdale pub quiz
Tie breaker quiz questions and answers
- To the closest thousand, what number of phrases are within the full works of Shakespeare?
- What number of minutes lengthy is the movie Jaws?
- How excessive is Mount Everest in metres?
- What number of bones are there within the common grownup human physique?
- What proportion of the Earth’s floor is made up o the Atlantic Ocean?
- 8,848 metres
- 20 per cent
Click on for our full tie breaker quiz choice
WWE wrestling quiz questions and answers
- Who’s the tallest ever WWE wrestler?
- The Tombstone Piledriver is a finisher made well-known by which iconic wrestler?
- Who did John Cena debut towards?
- Edge is married to which former WWE wrestler?
- Who’s the primary ever feminine Cash within the Financial institution winner?
- Big Gonzales at eight toes tall
- The Undertaker
- Kurt Angle
- Beth Phoenix
Click on for our full WWE Wrestling pub quiz
Royal Household quiz questions and answers
- What’s Meghan Markle’s first identify?
- Which sporting occasion for injured veterans did Prince Harry launch in 2014?
- In accordance to Chris Evans, what’s the Queen’s favorite track?
- True or false: Queen Elizabeth II is the longest-reigning feminine monarch ever
- Who was Princess Anne’s first husband?
- Invictus Video games
- Dancing Queen by ABBA
- Mark Phillips
Click on for our full Royal Household pub quiz
Politics quiz questions and answers
- What number of leaders has the Conservative Get together had within the 21st Century?
- In 1952 Albert Einstein was provided the Presidency of which nation?
- What color are the seats within the Home of Commons?
- What 12 months did Britain be part of the EEC, now is aware of because the European Union?
- By which state was former US President Barack Obama born?
- Six – William Hague, Iain Duncan Smith, Michael Howard, David Cameron, Theresa Could, Boris Johnson
Click on for our full Politics pub quiz