CD Projekt, the guardian company of dev studio of the Witcher sequence recognition, launched they donated roughly $950,000 to battle the unfold of Coronavirus in Poland. The donation is split between the board of directors and the company itself.
You may also like
About the author
Mr. Josh is an experienced freelance journalist. He has worked as a journalist for a few online print-based magazines for around 3 years. He brings together substantial news bulletins from the field of Technology and US. He joined the team for taking the website to the heights.
- John Barrowman reveals the Doctor Who stars he wishes had joined team Torchwood
- Focus turns to US as coronavirus continues to spread around world
- Analyst: Moon Mission For Tezos Cryptocurrency Following Hammer Reversal
- HBO unlocks 500 hours of must-see films and TV series to stream for free
- First Look At Jim Parsons, Darren Criss And More In Netflix’s Hollywood