The Champions League is able to grind again into gear with a few of the most interesting attacking skills jostling for place in the top scorers chart.
European soccer’s top desk is a playground for Europe’s finest and brightest, with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo nonetheless in the competitors and thirsty for extra success.
Bayern Munich talisman Robert Lewandowski has been a devoted goalscorer with the German facet for quite a lot of years and has simply loved his finest season but.
The Polish star will be decided to make the most of remaining Champions League fixtures as he sits forward in the Golden Boot race.
Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland had offered the biggest risk to Lewandowski’s place at the top, however Dortmund’s exit from the event has extinguished his probabilities of touchdown the award.
Try the full record of Champions League top scorers.
Champions League top scorers 2019/20
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) 13 targets, four assists
- Erling Haaland (RB Salzburg/Dortmund) 10 targets, 1 help
- Gabriel Jesus (Man Metropolis) 6 targets, three assists
- Raheem Sterling (Man Metropolis) 6 targets, 2 assists
- Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich) 6 targets, 1 help
- Dries Mertens (Napoli) 6 targets, 1 help
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) 6 targets, zero assists
- Memphis Depay (Lyon) 6 targets, zero assists
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG) 5 targets, four assists
- Karim Benzema (Actual Madrid) 5 targets, 2 assists
Final up to date – 2pm Wednesday 12th August
Champions League top scorers ever
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 130
- Lionel Messi – 115
- Raul – 71
- Robert Lewandowski – 66
- Karim Benzema – 65
- Ruud van Nistelrooy – 56
- Thierry Henry – 50
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – 48
- Andriy Shevchenko – 48
- Filippo Inzaghi – 46
For the full breakdown of what video games are developing try our Champions League fixtures on TV information.