The one-year postponement of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics could open the door for convicted drug cheats to compete for medals, a subject which will want to addressed, United States Anti-Doping Firm (USADA) chief Travis Tygart acknowledged on Tuesday.
You may also like
About the author
Mr. Josh is an experienced freelance journalist. He has worked as a journalist for a few online print-based magazines for around 3 years. He brings together substantial news bulletins from the field of Technology and US. He joined the team for taking the website to the heights.
- Bored? Here’s a Google Analytics bootcamp you can take on-line.
- Why Modern Family’s Creator Didn’t Want To End The Show Like The Office
- U.Ok. allows Huawei to supply some 5G network gear, despite U.S. pressure
- When is Disintegration launched? What’s it about? Is there a trailer?
- On this day: Died April 10, 2015: Richie Benaud, cricketer and broadcaster