Sony has officially confirmed the lineup of games that will arrive in the launch window of PlayStation VR2 until March 2023and includes 13 new titles that have not been announced before for the platform, including Tetris Effect: Connected and Rez Infinite.
As detailed on the PlayStation Blog, PlayStation VR2 will launch on February 22, 2023, and more than 30 games will be available on the platform before the end of Marchexcept unforeseen.
Alongside blockbusters like Horizon Call of the Mountain, Resident Evil Village, No Man’s Sky and Gran Turismo 7, PlayStation VR2 owners will also be able to enjoy these 13 newly announced titlesentre los que se incluyen Before Your Eyes, Kayak VR: Mirage, Pavlov VR, Puzzling Places, Song in the Smoke: Rekindled, Synth Riders: Remastered Edition, Thumper, NFL Pro Era, What the Bat?, Rez Infinite, Tetris Effect: Connected, Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition, y The Last Clockwinder.
LFull List of Games Coming in the PlayStation VR2 Launch Window
- After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
- Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
- Before Your Eyes (Skybound Interactive)
- Cities VR (Fast Travel Games)
- Cosmonious High (Owlchemy)
- Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition (Survios)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive)
- Demeo (Resolution Games)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
- Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
- Gran Turismo 7 (via free PS5 version upgrade)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy)
- Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
- Kayak VR: Mirage (Better Than Life)
- Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
- The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
- The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 & 2 Remaster (Polyarc)
- NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., free PS VR2 upgrade)
- No Man’s Sky (Hello Games)
- Pavlov VR (Vankrupt)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead, free update)
- Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free update)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom, via free PS5 version update)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance)
- Song in the Smoke (17 Bit)
- STAR WARS: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (ILMxLab)
- Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, free update)
- The Tale of Onogoro (Amata KK)
- tentacle (Give back)
- Tetris Effect: Connected (Enhance)
- Thumper (Drool LLC)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance)
- Vacation Simulator (Owlchemy)
- What the Bat (Triband)
- Zenith: The Last City (VR Ramen, Free Update)
Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital, has shared a few words on the blog about The next free PlayStation VR 2 update for Gran Turismo 7 owners and has given a little preview of what fans can expect.
“We are delighted that Gran Turismo 7 will be a launch title for PS VR2. Through a free update, those who have already purchased Gran Turismo 7 will be able to experience all the cars and tracks in VR like never before,” said Yamauchi. “GT7 in VR takes full advantage of the next generation features of PS VR2. With eye tracking players will experience stunning visual fidelity while racing any of the 450+ cars. 2 player split screen racing is not supported though with VR, the rest of the races, including the online ones, will be available. From the Nürburgring to Tsukuba, the circuits will be able to experience exactly the same as in real life.”
Sony noted that this final lineup of launch software is “subject to change without notice.” Also, IGN is checking with certain developers whose games are not on this list.but they declared the intention to release their game alongside PS VR2, as Among Us 2.
If you want to know more about PlayStation VR2, don’t miss our preview after having been able to test the new virtual reality device from Sony.